Highgarden

Call to Schedule a Showing

(317) 900-4552

(317) 900-4552

View 217 46220 Indiana Homes for Sale

Newest Listings in 46220

Pended $200,000

View 5230 Shorewood Dr Indianapolis IN
View 5230 Shorewood Dr Indianapolis IN
View 5230 Shorewood Dr Indianapolis IN
Listed For 109 Days
  • Bedrooms

    4

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    2296

  • Year Built

    1977

  • $/SqFt

    $87

Lake Maxinhall Estates - Access and dock lot included. Dock is not installed MLS#21489573. CENTURY 21 Scheetz.

Pended $269,900

Reduced By $20,000

View 6233 Breamore Rd Indianapolis IN
View 6233 Breamore Rd Indianapolis IN
View 6233 Breamore Rd Indianapolis IN
Listed For 111 Days
  • Bedrooms

    4

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    2861

  • Year Built

    1962

  • $/SqFt

    $94

Devonsire - Other updates include: roof (2014), water heater (2017), HVAC (2012). MLS#21489067. F.C. Tucker Company.

Pended $149,900

Reduced By $10,000

View 2404 Mcleay Dr Indianapolis IN
View 2404 Mcleay Dr Indianapolis IN
View 2404 Mcleay Dr Indianapolis IN
Listed For 112 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    1

  • Sq. Ft.

    2140

  • Year Built

    1953

  • $/SqFt

    $70

Additional features include a spacious screened-in porch and storage shed on second lot as well as partially finished basement. MLS#21488916. Blade Realty Group.

Home For Sale $324,900

Reduced By $50,000

View 4116 Winding Way Indianapolis IN
View 4116 Winding Way Indianapolis IN
View 4116 Winding Way Indianapolis IN
*POTENTIAL GREAT VALUE
Listed For 116 Days
  • Bedrooms

    4

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    4540

  • Year Built

    1959

  • $/SqFt

    $71

Kessler Estates - Updated kitchen with new appliances, large rooms, widened hallways, master suite, hardwood floors, a two car garage and much more! MLS#21484545. CENTURY 21 Scheetz.

Home For Sale $195,900

Listed For 116 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    1

  • Sq. Ft.

    1412

  • Year Built

    1956

  • $/SqFt

    $138

Primrose Village - New roof put on and water heater installed in August. MLS#21484866. F.C. Tucker Company.

Home For Sale $1,250,000

Reduced By $50,000

Listed For 117 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    3

  • Sq. Ft.

    5306

  • Year Built

    2013

  • $/SqFt

    $235

Sylvan Meadows - from Meridian Kessler, Downtown Indy&Keystone @ the Crossing you can enjoy your private retreat.Well designed&impeccably maintained open floorplan,includes Large gourmet kitchen,fantastic views from every window,state of the art lighting&sound system,ample storage.Master suite includes his&her closets,water closets&sinks,the unique touret shower is something to see!Outdoor living is so easy w/ the inground pool, pool house & outdoor kitchen. MLS#21488024. F.C. Tucker Company.

Home For Sale $319,900

Reduced By $5,000

Listed For 118 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    1

  • Sq. Ft.

    2250

  • Year Built

    1927

  • $/SqFt

    $142

Warrington - Extra living space in finished lower level. AC 2017 MLS#21487528. F.C. Tucker Company.

Home For Sale $194,999

Reduced By $10,001

Listed For 120 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    1808

  • Year Built

    1947

  • $/SqFt

    $107

North Kessler Manor - Old school charm like only Broadripple can deliver. Must See. MLS#21487281. Foxtail Agency, Inc.

Pended $40,000

*POTENTIAL GREAT VALUE
Listed For 124 Days
  • Bedrooms

    2

  • Full Bath(s)

    1

  • Sq. Ft.

    1870

  • Year Built

    1942

  • $/SqFt

    $21

North Kessler Park - MLS#21486713. Owens Realty.

Home For Sale $215,700

Reduced By $9,300

Listed For 126 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    1

  • Sq. Ft.

    2590

  • Year Built

    1926

  • $/SqFt

    $83

Maynards - Seller is willing to offer a credit at closing for flooring or paint (or other minor aesthetic updates). MLS#21485398. Nottingham Realty Group.

Pended $279,900

Reduced By $39,100

Listed For 132 Days
  • Bedrooms

    2

  • Full Bath(s)

    1

  • Sq. Ft.

    1860

  • Year Built

    1941

  • $/SqFt

    $150

Northup - Winding brick walkway up to the front stoop. MLS#21485041. Gregg Boyd, REALTORS.

Pended $397,500

Reduced By $37,500

Listed For 133 Days
  • Bedrooms

    4

  • Full Bath(s)

    3

  • Sq. Ft.

    3963

  • Year Built

    1961

  • $/SqFt

    $100

Home features: Open E-I-Kitchen w/ Granite Ctrs, stainless steel appliances & Coffee Bar, master Suite w/ Custom bath, Closets & Window Seat, Exercise room, Custom Mudroom off Trex Deck & Brick Paver Patio Area, hardwood floors, Gas Logs, Circular Driveway, Fenced Yard + more MLS#21483780. RE/MAX Legends Group.

Pended $229,000

Reduced By $6,000

Listed For 133 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    2842

  • Year Built

    1959

  • $/SqFt

    $80

Riddle Manor - Home sits on over-sized lot and won't last long. MLS#21484746. Kucic Associates Realty, LLC.

Home For Sale $119,999

Listed For 133 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    1

  • Sq. Ft.

    1956

  • Year Built

    1941

  • $/SqFt

    $61

Valley View - There is 1% probability of a flood in any given yr (99% probability it won't!). Flood insurance required. MLS#21484726. IPM Real Estate.

Home For Sale $599,900

Reduced By $25,100

Listed For 137 Days
  • Bedrooms

    4

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    3944

  • Year Built

    1937

  • $/SqFt

    $152

Northup - Family room opens to backyard with new paver patio, perfect for entertaining. MLS#21484044. F.C. Tucker Company.

Pended $489,900

Reduced By $60,000

Listed For 144 Days
  • Bedrooms

    4

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    3742

  • Year Built

    1927

  • $/SqFt

    $130

Washington Square - Gorgeous living room w/fireplace flanked by French doors, imposing arched openings, Formal Dining Room with large bay window and Kitchen with New stainless steel appliances. MLS#21481624. Berkshire Hathaway Home.

Home For Sale $289,995

Reduced By $28,955

Listed For 144 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    1

  • Sq. Ft.

    2612

  • Year Built

    1943

  • $/SqFt

    $111

Now with Updated paint and light fixtures. MLS#21481557. Kucic Associates Realty, LLC.

Pended $549,900

Reduced By $75,000

Listed For 145 Days
  • Bedrooms

    4

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    4001

  • Year Built

    1920

  • $/SqFt

    $137

Light's Bellevue - Newer windows, furnace, a/c, water heater, every update = quality! MLS#21480809. Berkshire Hathaway Home.

Pended $124,900

Reduced By $10,000

*IS BANK OWNED
Listed For 146 Days
  • Bedrooms

    2

  • Full Bath(s)

    1

  • Sq. Ft.

    2046

  • Year Built

    1947

  • $/SqFt

    $61

This Diamond In The Rough Is Awaiting Your Finishing Touch!. MLS#21481145. Aspire Realty, LLC.

Home For Sale $300,000

Listed For 147 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    2688

  • Year Built

    1918

  • $/SqFt

    $111

Lights Sugar Grove - Enjoy your summer nights on the covered large front porch! Great Location! MLS#21480550. Encore Sotheby`s International.

Pended $118,000

Reduced By $2,000

Listed For 150 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    3136

  • Year Built

    1954

  • $/SqFt

    $37

Devonsire - Covered porch with large back yard complete with raised gardening beds. This is a must see. MLS#21480184. United Real Estate Indpls.

Home For Sale $465,000

Reduced By $64,000

Listed For 151 Days
  • Bedrooms

    5

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    3448

  • Year Built

    1925

  • $/SqFt

    $134

Run, bike, walk, even feed the ducks across the street or just relax on front patio & enjoy the canal view! MLS#21479975. CENTURY 21 Scheetz.

Pended $635,000

Reduced By $160,000

*POTENTIAL GREAT VALUE
Listed For 162 Days
  • Bedrooms

    5

  • Full Bath(s)

    3

  • Sq. Ft.

    6282

  • Year Built

    1980

  • $/SqFt

    $101

Chesterfield - Custom built one owner home. Perfect location. MLS#21477526. Berkshire Hathaway Home.

Home For Sale $219,900

Reduced By $20,000

Listed For 162 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    2

  • Sq. Ft.

    3050

  • Year Built

    1946

  • $/SqFt

    $72

Windermere Heights - I think you'Lower Level like what you see. MLS#21475393. RealtyQwest, LLC.

Home For Sale $630,000

Reduced By $20,000

Listed For 164 Days
  • Bedrooms

    4

  • Full Bath(s)

    3

  • Sq. Ft.

    5365

  • Year Built

    1964

  • $/SqFt

    $117

Avalon Hills - Professional landscaping, new paint, carpet & flooring MLS#21477402. Berkshire Hathaway Home.