Days On Site
Home Description: 10711 Hunter Lake Ln
– 9' First Floor Walls
– Vaulted Ceilings in the Great Room
– Tray Ceilings in the Master Bedroom
– Boxed Down Ceiling in the Foyer with Wall Niche
– Door Between Master Closet & Laundry Room
– Upgraded Kitchen with Staggered Kona Cabinets with Crown Molding
– High Definition Laminate Countertops in the Kitchen
– Upgraded Master Bathroom with Garden Tub & Shower
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Indianapolis home in this zip code is
$206,949 (7.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $107/sqft,
which is 3.8% less than similar homes
in the 46239 zip code.
10711 Hunter Lake Ln Indianapolis IN 46239
Take I-65 South to I-70 East. Take exit 89 and follow the signs for I-465 South. Take exit 47 . Turn right onto US-52 E/ Brookville Road. Turn left onto South German Church Road. left on to hunter lake lane
Similar to: 10711 Hunter Lake Ln
For Sale Near: 10711 Hunter Lake Ln
These statistics are updated daily from the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at
(317) 893-3955 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ridgeline Realty, LLC.
10711 Hunter Lake Ln, Indianapolis IN is a single family home of 1801 sqft and
is currently priced at $191,990
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 3284 Cork Bend Dr in Indianapolis is listed at $193,500.
This home on 10711 Hunter Lake Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, Highgarden also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Indianapolis, IN.
Beverly Heights, Greythorne and Creekside Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 21618097 has been posted on this site since 2/9/2019 (68 days ago).