8333 N Illinois St Indianapolis IN 46260 MLS 21908367
Less Photos /\
8333 N Illinois St
Home Description: 8333 N Illinois St
Modern in design this home offers a flowing floor plan with ample natural light & perfect spaces for entertaining. The home's dynamic great room & kitchen are fitted with custom floor to ceiling doors which open to an impeccable outdoor living space & pool beyond. Everything about this space is ready for your next event; the 15x12 bulter's pantry is host to a full kitchen for food prep & storage, elegant formal dining room can easily seat up to 20, additional south patio is the perfect place for afternoon drinks, & the dual circular drive can accommodate additional cars or a valet. Lower level offers wine bar, additional bedrooms & Recreation space and so much more. An entertainer's dream!
- Property Type: Single Family
- Style: Contemporary
- Basement: Egress Window(s),Finished,Full,Sump Pump
- Acres: 1-3 Acres
- Lot Description: Mature Trees,Partial Fencing
- Siding: Stone,Stucco
- Patio & Porch: Covered Patio,Open Patio,Screened Patio
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Areas: Bedroom Other on Main,Utility Room
- Interior Description: Bath Sinks Double Main,Breakfast Bar,Center Island,Eat-in Kitchen,Entrance Foyer,Hardwood Floors,Hi-Speed Internet Availbl,Pantry,Programmable Thermostat,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet Bar
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 2
- Num Fireplaces: 3
- Fireplace Description: Gas Log,Great Room,Outside,Primary Bedroom,Woodburning Fireplce
- Primary Bedroom Description: Bedroom 2nd Master,Closet Walk in,Patio,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Suite,Tub Full with Separate Shower,Tub Garden
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Free-Standing Freezer,Gas Oven,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned,Wine Cooler
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Equipment: Security Alarm Paid,Smoke Alarm
- Heating: Forced Air,Gas
- Cooling: Central Electric
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
8333 N Illinois St Indianapolis IN 46260
Print Map | Driving Directions
- School District:MSD Washington Township
- Approx Payment:$8,096*
- Semi Annual Taxes:$10,813
These statistics are updated daily from the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at
(317) 900-4552 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of F.C. Tucker Company.
8333 N Illinois St, Indianapolis IN is a single family home of 7848 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,000,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
This home on 8333 N Illinois St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, Highgarden also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Indianapolis, IN.
Pickwick, Cedar Knolls and Somerset Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 21908367 has been posted on this site since 3/6/2023 (15 days ago).